The WORX Group has been around for over 25 Years and we are still growing at a rapid pace. We are currently taking applications for an experienced commercial embroidery specialist.
This position is responsible for completing customer orders for embroidery. The chosen candidates must have the ability to operate different style commercial embroidery machines and be familiar and competent at managing embroidery files in various medium.
- Operate embroidery machines to create designated garments and pieces.
- Knowledge in different garments, and other cloth materials.
- Ability to follow all safety guidelines and work instructions.
- Perform general maintenance such as applying lubrication and wiping rails as required, when prompted on screen.
- Mount machine attachments like needles, threads, pattern plates, or cutting blades; and adjust machine guides according to specifications.
- Monitor product quality during the sewing operation to spot problems such as defective stitching, thread breaks, or machine malfunctions.
- Inspect for various types of defects or damage, and mark errors as necessary; segregate quality-accepted finished garments for packaging.
- Keep work areas, supplies carts, and/or supply areas neat and orderly.
- Follow style, color, and design guidelines to create standard products.
- Skills in troubleshooting the machines and escalate issues to the maintenance department.
- Supervising and training junior staff.
- Maintain our workplace standards in Safety, Quality, Speed & Consistency.
- Perform other duties as directed by Production Manager.
- May require occasional hours to meet customer deadlines.
If you’re qualified and motivated to give us your best, let’s talk. We’d like to invest in you. Compensation will be based on experience and/or performance.