The WORX Group has been around for over 25 Years and we are still growing at a rapid pace. We are currently taking applications for a commercial embroidery trainee/assistant.
This position is responsible for following the direction of the Lead Embroiderer in the pursuit of customer embroidery orders. The chosen candidates must have the ability to be trained to operate different style commercial embroidery machines and become familiar with the proper management of embroidery files in various medium.
- Operate embroidery machines to create designated garments and pieces.
- Knowledge in different garments, and other cloth materials.
- Ability to follow all safety guidelines and work instructions.
- Perform general maintenance such as applying lubrication and wiping rails as required, when prompted on screen.
- Mount machine attachments like needles, threads, pattern plates, or cutting blades; and adjust machine guides according to specifications.
- Monitor product quality during the sewing operation to spot problems such as defective stitching, thread breaks, or machine malfunctions.
- Inspect for various types of defects or damage, and mark errors as necessary; segregate quality-accepted finished garments for packaging.
- Keep work areas, supplies carts, and/or supply areas neat and orderly.
- Follow style, color, and design guidelines to create standard products.
- Skills in troubleshooting the machines and escalate issues to the maintenance department.
- Maintain our workplace standards in Safety, Quality, Speed & Consistency.
- Perform other duties as directed by Lead Embroiderer.
- May require occasional hours to meet customer deadlines.
If you’re qualified and motivated to give us your best, let’s talk. We’d like to invest in you. Compensation will be based on experience and/or performance.